Monday, August 26, 2013

The Savvy Studio Workshops...coming soon!

I'm so excited to bring the Savvy Workshops to Atlanta...and they will be held in my own little dreamy space, The Savvy Studio. Having the opportunity to host them here means so much to me...it's the closest thing to welcoming you to my home...yet a space devoted just to inspiring others. I will be offering mini workshops monthly here along with photographing my clients on the weekdays.  Weekends will be devoted to workshops and styled shoots at the studio and around town. If you would like to join us (which I hope you do!), email me at marsha@thesavvystudios.com to get your name on the sign up list. Those on the list will have the first chance to sign up for the limited seats at the workshops and styled shoots. 
I look forward to meeting you, inspiring you, and spoiling you will a great learning experience. I think I've learned the art of mixing business with pleasure when it comes to the Savvy Workshops...learning should be fun and the environment should be a beautiful, peaceful space...with lot's of new friendships formed and information to fuel your focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment